diff --git a/drhps/textmeshpro/zh_CN.json b/drhps/textmeshpro/zh_CN.json
index 9b482bd4..6695c333 100644
--- a/drhps/textmeshpro/zh_CN.json
+++ b/drhps/textmeshpro/zh_CN.json
@@ -1636,35 +1636,35 @@
     "(Despite the trouble you'll be in, you know it was worth while.)": "",
     "(They need this.)": "(Kris需要拥抱。)",
     "I'm..": "我...",
-    "This is too much...": "",
+    "This is too much...": "我无法承受...",
     "And... I don't know if I can handle it.": "而且...我不知道\n我能不能控制这一切。",
     "I don't know if I'll ever be ready.": "我不知道我是否真的\n准备好了。",
     "Hah... a few minutes ago...": "哈...几分钟前...",
-    "That would've made me really upset..": "这是令我感到伤心,\n感到不快的...",
+    "That would've made me really upset..": "这还是令我感到伤心,\n感到不快的...",
     "But now.. for some reason..": "但现在...\n不知因为什么...",
-    "It feels... reassuring.": "它感到...令我安心。",
+    "It feels... reassuring.": "这让我感到...很放心。",
     "It's like when I used to go to my brother.": "",
     "When things got hard... when I felt alone...": "当一切变得难以承受时...\n当我感到孤独时...",
     "He always made time for me, even when his own world was falling apart.": "他经常为我腾出时间,\n就算他的世界已然支离破碎。",
     "I think... you'll like him.": "我想...你会像他一样。",
     "... ;Sorry... I got a little carried away.": "...;抱歉...我有点忘乎所以了。",
-    "I'll go with you.": "我会跟你走的。",
-    "If it means saving everyone... I'll do it.": "如果它代表着拯救所有人...\n我会去。",
+    "I'll go with you.": "我会和你一起走的。",
+    "If it means saving everyone... I'll do it.": "如果这代表着拯救所有人...\n我会去。",
     "You don't need me..": "你不需要我...",
-    "Susie's stronger than me... she can handle it.": "苏西比我强多了...\n她能应对。",
+    "Susie's stronger than me... she can handle it.": "Susie比我强多了...\n她能应对。",
     "Ralsei just wanted to include me...": "",
     "So what if we're not there?": "所以如果我们不出现呢?",
     "It's not like Mom or Dad would notice.": "看起来老爸老妈并不会注意到。",
     "They'd still be... living... arguing...": "他们只会继续...\n生活下去...争吵下去...",
-    "Counting down the days until their precious Asriel comes home.": "",
+    "Counting down the days until their precious Asriel comes home.": "成天为他们的宝贝Asriel\n归家的日子倒计时。",
     "No, they..": "不,他们...",
     "The world... everything we care about...": "这个世界...\n我们所在乎的一切...",
-    "It's all resting on me, isn't it?": "一切都取决于我,不是吗?",
+    "It's all resting on me, isn't it?": "他们的存亡都在我一念之间,\n不是吗?",
     "Maybe that's what scares me the most.": "也许这也是让我最恐惧的。",
     "I... I don't understand.": "我...我不明白。",
     "But... I think I needed to hear that.": "但是...我觉得我\n需要听听。",
-    "All this time, I thought it was you making things better.": "在这段时间里,我一直以为\n你让一切变得更好。",
-    "It felt like... someone else's life.": "感觉就像...其他人的生活。",
+    "All this time, I thought it was you making things better.": "在这段时间里,我一直以为\n是你让一切变得更好。",
+    "It felt like... someone else's life.": "一切就像...别人的生活一般。",
     "...Can I ask you something?": "...我能问问你吗?",
     "Will I ever get to be myself again?": "我还会再回归自我吗?",
     "I don't know if I believe that yet.": "我还不知道我是否相信。",
@@ -1672,7 +1672,7 @@
     "(It's cold.)": "(很冷。)",
     "(You can't feel your legs.)": "(你感受不到你的双腿。)",
     "(You can't feel your arms.)": "(你感受不到你的双臂。)",
-    "(You can't feel.)": "(你感觉不到一切。)",
+    "(You can't feel.)": "(你感受不到一切。)",
     "(Open the door?)": "(打开门吗?)",
     "(You still have something to do.)": "(你仍然有些事情要做。)",
     "No...": "不...",
@@ -1692,8 +1692,8 @@
     "I hate watching the world move on...": "我恨看着这世界转着...",
     "Watching everyone I care about...": "看着我在乎的人们...",
     "'... '": "'... '",
-    "... Just keep going without me.": "...你走你的,不用管我了。",
-    "... It's too much. ;Everything's changing so fast.": "...我承受不了。;一切都在飞速地改变着。",
+    "... Just keep going without me.": "...你走你的,不再管我了。",
+    "... It's too much. ;Everything's changing so fast.": "...我无法承受。;一切都在飞速地改变着。",
     "It's hard to keep up.": "让人很难坚持下去。",
     "It's funny, isn't it?": "这很好笑,不是吗?",
     "Ever since you showed up...": "自从你出现后...",