DRHPS/strings/dialogue-zh_CN-notfound.json
2025-04-05 15:27:15 +08:00

206 lines
19 KiB
JSON
Raw Blame History

This file contains ambiguous Unicode characters

This file contains Unicode characters that might be confused with other characters. If you think that this is intentional, you can safely ignore this warning. Use the Escape button to reveal them.

{
"Susie... are you okay? ;You've got goosebumps.": "Susie...你还好吗?;你都起鸡皮疙瘩了。",
"Please, talk to us. We're here for you.": "拜托,跟我们谈谈吧。\n咱们会帮你的。",
"All the things we've done... did any of it really matter?": "我们的所作所为...\n真的有意义吗",
"If it all just has to be erased in the end?": "会不会到头来,\n一切终将被抹除",
"It mattered, Susie. It all mattered.": "有的Susie。\n有意义的。",
"You're a hero, Susie. Nothing can change that.": "你是个英雄Susie。\n这是毋庸置疑的事实。",
"...You're right.": "...你说得对。",
"It's just... I don't want to lose this place.": "可...就是...\n我不想离开这里。",
"Me, everyone in town... we all feel the same. ~However..": "小镇里的每个人,包括我,\n都不想离开这里。~可...",
"Sealing it... it's the only way.": "我们能做的...\n只有封印掉它。",
"Here, I have an idea.": "来吧,我有个主意。",
"Why don't we say our goodbyes to everyone in town?": "咱们去跟小镇的居民们\n好好道个别怎么样",
"All these adventures... I knew they had to end sometime.": "毕竟故事...\n总得有个结局。",
"But this is just so.. sudden.": "但是就是有点...\n没准备好。",
"But I think that's what makes this moment special!": "所以这一刻才显得\n分外特别",
"Everything we've done, it's led us here. To this one last journey.": "我们所做的一切,\n都是为了让我们来到\n这里。",
"Heh. When you put it like that, it's almost like we planned it.": "呵。;说得像是我们\n计划好的似的。",
"So.. whenever you're both ready.~I'll unlock it.": "我再把锁打开。",
"(Walking up to the door, <color=yellow>you feel an overwhelming sense of closure</color>.)": "(走到门口时,<color=yellow>你感到一种\n终章将至的强烈压迫感</color>。)",
"This is the door that leads to the base of the Fountain.": "这扇门的后面,\n就是喷泉的根部。",
"Ralsei?": "Ralsei",
"I'm.. not sure, Susie.": "我...不确定,\nSusie。",
"However.. If anything like that did happen...": "总之...\n要是那种事情\n真的发生了...",
"Are you.. coming with?": "你要...跟上来吗?",
"I-#.. Uhh..": "我-#...呃...",
"I'm.. not sure..?": "我也...不知道...",
"(Every step taken, every choice made..)": "(你所迈下的每一步,\n你所作出的每个选择...",
"(Every friend and enemy you've made along the way..)": "(你这一路上结交的\n每个朋友...",
"(It all lead to this very moment.)": "(都在引导你走向\n这一步。",
"This is the legend of DELTA RUNE": "那就是名为\n《三角符文》的传说",
"What? ;I know it's not real, Kris!": "啥?;我肯定知道那不是\n真的啊Kris",
"(Who knows? One day, they could be worth something.)": "(天知道呢,或许有一天,\n他们会变得有点价值。",
"These speakers are so loud! I can't hear myself think!!": "音响太吵了!\n我都听不见我的心声了",
"Did.. you just try to drink Queen's acid?": "你刚才...是不是要喝\n女王的酸液",
"...Y'know, I could lift you up to reach the straw..": "...你懂吧,我可以把你\n举起来的这样你就可以\n够到吸管了...",
"[[My Precious]] [[Cungadero]] IS WORTH [[A Bajillion Doll Hairs]]!!": "【我那宝贝】【筏】价值高达\n【一百万根娃娃头发】",
"IT'S [[One Of A Kind]]!!@ YOU SHOULD [[Apply For Opticians Online]]!!": "它是【独一无二】的!!@\n你应该【在线申请配镜师】",
"WHAT THE [[H,E, Double Hockey Sticks]]?!": "我真就【妈,买,一送一】?!",
"MY RIDE JUST [[Grow Legs and Walk Away]]?!": "我车就这么【长腿走了】?!",
"UEE HEE! WHAT A FUN GAME WE PLAYED ALL THAT TIME AGO!": "呃嘿嘿!我们之前玩的\n多么开心啊",
"Fun game?! ;You tried to kill us!": "开心?!;你都把咱往死里整了!",
"FATE WAS CRAVING FOR DESTRUCTION, DESTRUCTION..": "命运每次都将我们推向\n灭亡灭亡...",
"AND YET.. DESPITE EVERYTHING...": "可...就算是这样...",
"YOU'VE ONLY SAVED YOURSELVES!": "你们也只救了你们自己!",
"Hey!;It's out of our control!": "嘿!;咱也没预料到啊!",
"PERHAPS YOU ARE RIGHT, AND I AM WRONG..": "可能你们才是对的,\n而我才是错的...",
"KRIS!! [[It's Been So Long]] SINCE WE'VE SPOKEN!!!": "KRIS\n我们真是【相别甚久】",
"BUT DON'T [[Jinkies]], I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR [[Face]]": "别想【狡辩】,\n我可会【识人术】。",
"[[Liar Liar]] PANTS ON [[It Burns]]!!!": "【净扯,净扯】\n说谎【烂嘴丫子】",
"I believe you! It's just...": "我相信你!就是...",
"HE EVEN SAID \"Pretty Please, with a cherry ontop!\".": "他甚至跟我说\n“求你了再加在上面\n放颗樱桃吧”。",
"[[I Forgor]]...": "【我忘了】...",
"EUREKA, I'VE GOT THE [[Top-Notch]] IDEA!!": "接招,\n我有个【顶尖】的想法",
"RALSEI, I HAVE A [[Specil Deal]] FOR [[21st Letter]]!": "RALSEI我给【28号元素】\n准备了一个【特殊交易】",
"THE END IS NIGH, SO WHY KEEP US SECLUDED??": "末日即将来临,\n为何还要让我们\n与世隔绝",
"LET ME SMELL [[Beautiful Day Outside]] AIR ONE LAST TIME.": "让我最后闻一次\n【多么美好的一天】的\n空气吧。",
"[[Ding Ding Ding]]!!": "【叮叮叮】!!",
"I COULD. I COULD. I COULD. I COULD. I COULD. I COULD. ": "我真的可以。我真的可以。\n我真的可以。我真的可以。\n我真的可以。我真的可以。",
"I COULD. I COULD. I COULD. I COULD [[Free Smooches]] YOU!": "我真的可以。我真的可以。\n我真的可以。我真的可以\n【免费亲吻】你了",
"It's a clothes drawer, brimming with scraps of fabric.": "这是一个衣服抽屉,\n里面塞满了碎布。",
"Susie! What happened to all those outfits I made for you?!": "Susie我给你做的衣服\n怎么都成这样了",
"They... ripped each other apart?": "他们...撕巴起来了?",
"What's that smell..?": "什么气味...",
"Wishing I actually read it now.": "唉,书到用时方恨少。",
"Just need to grab this, and that, uhh..": "赶快拿出来,然后,呃...",
"My pockets are full..": "我口袋满了...",
"There, There, Susie Junior.. one day me and you will...": "乖小Susie...\n总有一天你我能一同...",
"Uh.. ;And what are YOU TWO looking at?!": "呃...;你俩盯着我干啥?!",
"N-Nothing!": "没-没事!",
"HEY! Who put googly eyes on my statue?!": "嘿!谁往我雕像上贴\n鱼眼贴纸了",
"(Hey! Don't tell anybody that I told you this.)": "(嘿!悄悄告诉你...;(那些动物在四下无人时\n会说很吓人的话。",
"I'm just thinking.. since King isn't in here anymore..": "我就是在想...\n国王离开这里之后...",
"HEY, wait your turn Kris!": "诶Kris;给我排队!",
"Oh.. and the meals aren't half bad either.": "啊...\n这儿伙食也不错的。",
"(Move along! Us kings have important matters to discuss.)": "(皇室会议,不得偷听。)",
"Umm.. Kris?": "呃... Kris",
"(I was just starting to get accustomed to this town too..)": "(我还没在小镇待多久呢...",
"Ho ho!! This guy isn't so bad when you get to know him!!": "吼吼!!\n你跟这家伙混熟了之后\n你会发现他也没那么坏的",
"Oh boy, oh boy!! I'm Trashy!! Haha!!": "天哪,天哪!!\n我是小破烂\n哈哈",
"I was right!!;Everybody in town loves me!! Haha!!": "我说得没错!!;每个人都爱我!!\n哈哈",
"They all love my wisdom and grace!!": "他们都喜欢我的\n智慧和优雅",
"Ever since we finished board construction I've felt right at home!": "搭完这些棋盘之后\n这就和家一样",
"That's a shame..": "真是耻辱...",
"What is, Susie?": "怎么了Susie",
"(It's happy about the new enviroment.)": "(它对新环境感到很开心。)",
"Oh... uh, hey.": "啊...呃,你好哇。",
"Did... you, like, sprout horns in there or something?": "你...呃,就是,\n搁屋里长角了啊",
"So, uh... while you were in there, I found something.": "总之,呃...\n你在里面的时候\n我找到了点东西。",
"... ;Here. Take a look.": "...;来。看看。",
"Don't tell the big guy that I said this..": "别告诉那个大块头啊...",
"Oho. Welcome home.": "哦吼。欢迎回家。",
"Defeating 20 enemies with no healing?? Impossible!": "无药20个敌人\n怎么可能",
"Young Masters! Our journey has finally been fulfilled!": "小主人们!\n我们的旅程终于圆满结束了",
"Fountain being sealed? ;Ha! That's what they want you to think.": "喷泉要被封印了?;哈!这就是谣言。",
"Umm.. Mr Hacker?": "呃...黑客先生?",
"It's true.. @Kris and Susie will be sealing the fountain soon.": "不是谣言的...@\n待会儿Kris和Susie\n真的要封印喷泉。",
"Drat! My game night has to be postponed yet again! ": "草!我的游戏晚会\n又要推迟了",
"And then.. I heard a Lightner opened their own fountain!": "还有啊...我听说有位\n光之民打开了他的喷泉",
"A goodbye postcard, I helped him write it.": "一封告别明信片,\n我帮他写了点。",
"Aw sweet!": "啊,好耶!",
"(You got the <color=yellow>Postcard</color>.)": "(你获得了<color=yellow>明信片</color>。)",
"Sorry But The Queen You Are Trying To Contact Is Currently Busy": "您好 您拨打 的 女王\n正在 通话中\n请 稍后 再拨",
"..@;Fine, make peace not war or whatever.": "...@;行,和平共处,\n别没事挑起战争就行。",
"How Emotional I Could Shed A Tear Right Now": "我 现在 好 感动\n都要 哭出来 了",
"Oh..": "啊...",
"I'll admit it's quite fascinating..": "我承认,确实很精彩...",
"Ha... ha... yes...": "哈...哈...是啊...",
"I'll always be grateful..": "我会永远感激你们...",
"There is.. something else I have to tell you Lightners.": "还有...\n我还有话要对你们\n光之民说。",
"I..@ I'm..@": "我...@我...@",
"Well we appreciate the apology, King.": "感谢您愿意道歉,\n国王。",
"I'm glad to see you're growing to like Lightners!": "你能改变对光之民的看法,\n我很高兴",
"This Is So: Wholesome 100%": "这 才是:\n100% 健康 思维",
"Smells like watered down fruit juice. ~My favourite!": "闻着像兑水的果汁。;我最爱喝这个了!",
"That cutout looks..@@ freaky..": "那纸板看着...@@怪瘆人的...",
"W-Wait! You don't think it wants to...": "等-等等!\n你没发现吗它想...",
"That.. felt..@ unnecessary?": "这...应该...@\n没必要吧",
"But... you did... shove it... underwater...": "但你...也确实...\n把它...泡在...\n水里了...",
"Maybe you're right.. let's just keep moving forward.": "大概吧...\n我们继续前进吧。",
"Alright. ;Let's go, Kris!": "好吧。;我们走吧Kris",
"T-That wasn't so bad..": "还-还行吧...",
"You really thought those puny cups were gonna best US?!": "你该不会以为\n那些小破杯子\n能打赢我们吧",
"Of course not, silly! ;I would've preferred not battling though..": "当然不是啦,笨蛋!;可我确实不喜欢\n战斗...",
"(Kris... how do we tell her that most of what we do here is battling?)": "Kris...咱们该怎么委婉\n地告诉她在这儿的大部分\n时间都得战斗",
"Oh, nothing! ;We're... planning for future encounters!": "啊,没啥!;我们就是...\n在规划未来的方向",
"(It's just a bone?)": "(不就根骨头吗?)",
"Just make sure your home before sunset, I have a pie cooling!": "不过记得日落前回家哦,\n派已经做好了\n正晾着呢",
"Uhh.. I wanted to record this message for any callers.": "呃...\n这是给各位来电者的留言。",
"The cost for the phone bill is through the roof..": "话费开销已经\n突破天际了...",
"Maybe the real Idiot Babies.. were the friends we made along the way.": "说不定,\n我们跟不少智障儿童...\n交上了朋友呢。",
"Something like.. great annoyance..": "听起来像...泄气声...",
"W-Wait, I don't remember creating this room...": "等-等下,我不记得我建了\n这个房间啊...",
"And why wasn't I invited!!": "为啥我不知道这事!!",
"REMEMBERETH!!@ Thou can pusheth TWO blocks!!": "切记!!@汝可推二石!!",
"... Well, I admire his determination.": "...行吧,\n我佩服他的决心。",
"(You can't think straight..)": "(你的脑子很乱...",
"(Despite the urges, you accept that you'll need to return everything.)": "(尽管有些冲动,\n你还是接受了你需要\n归还所有东西的事实。",
"(... Either that or be known as the town thief.)": "...不然你会被称为\n“本镇著名小偷”的。",
"Ugh... my head is killing me.": "呃...\n我的头好痛。",
"I'll.. give you a minute.": "你...缓缓吧。",
"Hey. ;You're... sweating.": "嘿。;你...出了好多汗。",
"... Are you okay?": "...你还好吗?",
"Gotta say, it's not quite as... grand as a whole kingdom.": "不得不说,这看着可一点\n不像个...王国。",
"I'm..": "我...",
"This is too much...": "我受不了了...",
"And... I don't know if I can handle it.": "而且...我也不知道\n我能不能掌握好\n这一切。",
"I don't know if I'll ever be ready.": "我不清楚我到底\n准没准备好。",
"Hah... a few minutes ago...": "哈...几分钟前...",
"That would've made me really upset..": "这还是令我感到伤心,\n感到不快的...",
"But now.. for some reason..": "但现在...\n不知因为什么...",
"It feels... reassuring.": "这让我感到...很放心。",
"When things got hard... when I felt alone...": "当一切变得难以承受时...\n当我感到孤独时...",
"I think... you'll like him.": "我想...你会像他一样。",
"... ;Sorry... I got a little carried away.": "...;抱歉...\n我没控制好情绪。",
"If it means saving everyone... I'll do it.": "如果这代表着拯救所有人...\n我会去。",
"You don't need me..": "你不需要我...",
"Susie's stronger than me... she can handle it.": "Susie比我强多了...\n她能应对。",
"Ralsei just wanted to include me...": "Ralsei也只是顺带加我而已...",
"They'd still be... living... arguing...": "他们只会继续...\n生活下去...争吵下去...",
"No, they..": "不,他们...",
"The world... everything we care about...": "这个世界...\n我们所在乎的一切...",
"It's all resting on me, isn't it?": "他们的存亡都在我一念之间,\n不是吗",
"I... I don't understand.": "我...我不明白。",
"But... I think I needed to hear that.": "但是...我想我\n可以听听。",
"All this time, I thought it was you making things better.": "一直以来,我都以为\n是你在让一切变得更好。",
"It felt like... someone else's life.": "感觉就像...\n和我毫不相干一样。",
"...Can I ask you something?": "...我能问你个问题吗?",
"But maybe... I want to try.": "但是...我想试试。",
"Just... a little more time.": "再...给我一点时间。",
"Because the second we do..": "因为自打我们那么做\n的一刹那...",
"To be tossed aside... replaced?": "你懂被抛弃之后...\n又瞬间被代替的\n感觉吗",
"No. Of course you don't.": "不。你当然不懂。",
"I hate watching the world move on...": "我恨无力地看着这个\n世界在运转...",
"... Just keep going without me.": "...继续前行,\n却独留我一人。",
"... It's too much. ;Everything's changing so fast.": "...我真的撑不住了。;世界万物瞬息万变。",
"My... ;Your.. life has gotten so much better.": "我的...;你的...人生就变得\n美妙多了。",
"Of course it's true! Don't act like you haven't noticed.": "少跟我扯淡!\n别跟我摆出一副你\n没注意到的样子。",
"I almost got Mom killed by opening that fountain.": "我差点因为开个喷泉\n就杀了老妈。",
"I've always been a burden..": "我一直以来都是个累赘...",
"Why? ;Do you want me to leave so can I be your puppet again?!": "为什么?;你想让我离开,然后我就能\n再次变成你的木偶了吗",
"It.. doesn't matter..": "没关系的...",
"And I'm going to stay here. ;It's not like anyone's waiting for me out there anyway.": "让我在这待着吧。;反正外面也人等我。",
"Why...": "为什么...",
"You barely even know me..": "你甚至都不认识我...",
"(It's for the best.)": "(这样也好。)",
"Just... promise me one thing.": "只要...答应我一件事。",
"You'll take care of Mom. Dad. Everyone.": "你会照顾好妈妈,爸爸,大家。",
"I trust you'll share that hope with everyone... just like you've shared it with me.": "我相信,\n你既然能向我传递希望\n一定也能向所有人传递希望...",
"For their safety... I'll try to stay out of your way.": "为了他们的安危...\n我会尽量听你的。",
"... And.. one more thing..": "...最后...还有一件事...",
"Don't forget to come visit me sometimes.": "别忘了时不时来看看我。",
"This has been... nice.": "这样就...够了。",
"Thank you for everything.": "谢谢你所做的一切。",
"What happens if we make the wrong choice?": "如果我们选错了路\n会怎样",
"The world ending... it'll be our fault.": "如果世界走向终结...\n这是我们的错。",
"And me? I'll have to spectate it all... powerless...": "而我呢?我将只能在一旁\n看着一切...而无力回天...",
"You're right.": "...你说得对。",
"They've been terrifying... overwhelming... but also...": "诚然,它们会让我害怕...\n让我不安...~但同时...",
"I mean... we've already faced so much. Dark fountains, strange worlds...": "我们一同经历了那么多...\n封印黑色喷泉\n踏入陌生世界...",
"and yet... the worst is probably still ahead.": "但...危机仍未解除。",
"... The Roaring... It could come.": "...呼啸...\n仍会到来。",
"And still, you believe in me.": "尽管如此,你仍相信我。",
"Okay... listen.": "那么...听好。",
"|0 cast PACIFY! ;But the enemy wasn't <color=blue>TIRED</color>...": "|0施放了安抚;但是敌人并不<color=blue>疲惫</color>..."
}