Translated using Weblate (Chinese (Simplified Han script))

Currently translated at 59.6% (1065 of 1784 strings)

Translation: Deltarune-Hypothesis/6-Unity-TextMeshPro
Translate-URL: https://translate.ws3917.space/projects/deltarune-hypothesis/6-unity-textmeshpro/zh_Hans/
This commit is contained in:
KrisDrmr
2025-03-03 14:13:03 +00:00
committed by Weblate
parent 5fc729dc9e
commit f69513b6d1

@ -90,10 +90,10 @@
"Kris, would you do the honors?": "Kris你愿意帮我个忙吗",
"... And lead us one more time through the dark?": "...引领我们再次穿过\n黑暗。",
"You felt a feeling of relief.": "你感觉如释重负。",
"Hand shaking, you dropped the ball of junk on the ground.": "你的手颤抖着,将垃圾球丢在了地上。",
"Hand shaking, you dropped the ball of junk on the ground.": "你的手颤抖着,将垃圾球\n丢在了地上。",
"It broke into pieces.": "它碎开了。",
"You felt bitter.": "你感到十分痛苦。",
"You took it from your pocket. ;You have a <color=yellow>very, very, bad feeling</color> about throwing it away.": "你从口袋里拿出它。;你对于丢掉它感到<color=yellow>非常,非常难受</color>。",
"You took it from your pocket. ;You have a <color=yellow>very, very, bad feeling</color> about throwing it away.": "",
"Throw it away anyway?": "无论如何都丢掉它吗?",
"A small ball of accumulated knick-knacks cobbled together in your pocket.'": "",
"You looked at the junk ball in admiration.@~Nothing happened.": "",
@ -1635,46 +1635,46 @@
"(You were in there for quite a long time.)": "",
"(Despite the trouble you'll be in, you know it was worth while.)": "",
"(They need this.)": "Kris需要拥抱。",
"I'm..": "",
"I'm..": "我...",
"This is too much...": "",
"And... I don't know if I can handle it.": "",
"I don't know if I'll ever be ready.": "",
"Hah... a few minutes ago...": "",
"That would've made me really upset..": "",
"But now.. for some reason..": "",
"It feels... reassuring.": "",
"And... I don't know if I can handle it.": "而且...我不知道\n我能不能控制这一切。",
"I don't know if I'll ever be ready.": "我不知道我是否真的\n准备好了。",
"Hah... a few minutes ago...": "哈...几分钟前...",
"That would've made me really upset..": "这是令我感到伤心,\n感到不快的...",
"But now.. for some reason..": "但现在...\n不知因为什么...",
"It feels... reassuring.": "它感到...令我安心。",
"It's like when I used to go to my brother.": "",
"When things got hard... when I felt alone...": "",
"He always made time for me, even when his own world was falling apart.": "",
"I think... you'll like him.": "",
"... ;Sorry... I got a little carried away.": "",
"I'll go with you.": "",
"If it means saving everyone... I'll do it.": "",
"You don't need me..": "",
"Susie's stronger than me... she can handle it.": "",
"When things got hard... when I felt alone...": "当一切变得难以承受时...\n当我感到孤独时...",
"He always made time for me, even when his own world was falling apart.": "他经常为我腾出时间,\n就算他的世界已然支离破碎。",
"I think... you'll like him.": "我想...你会像他一样。",
"... ;Sorry... I got a little carried away.": "...;抱歉...我有点忘乎所以了。",
"I'll go with you.": "我会跟你走的。",
"If it means saving everyone... I'll do it.": "如果它代表着拯救所有人...\n我会去。",
"You don't need me..": "你不需要我...",
"Susie's stronger than me... she can handle it.": "苏西比我强多了...\n她能应对。",
"Ralsei just wanted to include me...": "",
"So what if we're not there?": "",
"It's not like Mom or Dad would notice.": "",
"They'd still be... living... arguing...": "",
"So what if we're not there?": "所以如果我们不出现呢?",
"It's not like Mom or Dad would notice.": "看起来老爸老妈并不会注意到。",
"They'd still be... living... arguing...": "他们只会继续...\n生活下去...争吵下去...",
"Counting down the days until their precious Asriel comes home.": "",
"No, they..": "",
"The world... everything we care about...": "",
"It's all resting on me, isn't it?": "",
"Maybe that's what scares me the most.": "",
"I... I don't understand.": "",
"But... I think I needed to hear that.": "",
"All this time, I thought it was you making things better.": "",
"It felt like... someone else's life.": "",
"...Can I ask you something?": "",
"Will I ever get to be myself again?": "",
"I don't know if I believe that yet.": "",
"But maybe... I want to try.": "",
"(It's cold.)": "",
"(You can't feel your legs.)": "",
"(You can't feel your arms.)": "",
"(You can't feel.)": "",
"No, they..": "不,他们...",
"The world... everything we care about...": "这个世界...\n我们所在乎的一切...",
"It's all resting on me, isn't it?": "一切都取决于我,不是吗?",
"Maybe that's what scares me the most.": "也许这也是让我最恐惧的。",
"I... I don't understand.": "我...我不明白。",
"But... I think I needed to hear that.": "但是...我觉得我\n需要听听。",
"All this time, I thought it was you making things better.": "在这段时间里,我一直以为\n你让一切变得更好。",
"It felt like... someone else's life.": "感觉就像...其他人的生活。",
"...Can I ask you something?": "...我能问问你吗?",
"Will I ever get to be myself again?": "我还会再回归自我吗?",
"I don't know if I believe that yet.": "我还不知道我是否相信。",
"But maybe... I want to try.": "但也许...我想试试看。",
"(It's cold.)": "(很冷。)",
"(You can't feel your legs.)": "(你感受不到你的双腿。)",
"(You can't feel your arms.)": "(你感受不到你的双臂。)",
"(You can't feel.)": "(你感觉不到一切。)",
"(Open the door?)": "(打开门吗?)",
"(You still have something to do.)": "(你然有些要做的事。)",
"(You still have something to do.)": "(你然有些事情要做。)",
"No...": "不...",
"Please...": "求求你...",
"Just... a little more time.": "再...给我一点时间。",
@ -1686,7 +1686,7 @@
"And yet... ;Nobody even noticed..": "然而...;甚至没人注意到...",
"... It's like I was never there.": "...就如同我从未存在过一般。",
"Do you know what that feels like?": "你知道这是什么感觉吗?",
"To be tossed aside... replaced?": "难道我被扔到一边...被代替吗?",
"To be tossed aside... replaced?": "被扔到一边...被代替\n是什么感觉吗?",
"No. Of course you don't.": "不。你当然没有。",
"I hate this.": "我恨这一切。",
"I hate watching the world move on...": "我恨看着这世界转着...",
@ -1699,19 +1699,19 @@
"Ever since you showed up...": "自从你出现后...",
"My... ;Your.. life has gotten so much better.": "天...;你的...人生变得这么美好。",
"New friends. ;A whole magical world to escape to.": "新的朋友。;一个可以逃离的奇妙世界。",
"... Even your own dorky brother to talk to.": "...甚至有你自己的蠢兄弟可以说说话。",
"... Even your own dorky brother to talk to.": "",
"Do you ever think about what happens if you let me be myself again?": "你又曾想过让我重新做一回自己?",
"... How everyone would react?": "...大家会有什么反应?",
"What if they don't like it? ;What if they miss you?": "如果他们不喜欢我呢?;如果他们想你了呢?",
"They'd start asking, ;\"What's wrong with Kris?\" ;\"Why's Kris acting weird again?\"": "他们就开始问了,;“Kris怎么了”;“为什么Kris的举止又如此奇怪”",
"Of course it's true! Don't act like you haven't noticed.": "这当然是真的!别假装自己根本没注意到。",
"Of course it's true! Don't act like you haven't noticed.": "这当然是真的!\n别假装自己根本没注意到。",
"They like you more than me. ;...Always have.": "比起我,他们更喜欢你。;...永远都是。",
"I'm not the one saving the world. ~I'm not anyone's hero.": "我不是那个拯救世界的英雄。~我甚至不是任何人的英雄。",
"All I've done on this adventure is make things worse.": "旅途中我唯一所做的就是让一切变糟。",
"All I've done on this adventure is make things worse.": "旅途中我唯一所做的\n就是让一切变糟。",
"I almost got Mom killed by opening that fountain.": "我差点因为开启喷泉而杀了妈妈。",
"... For all I know, I could've ended the world.": "...就我所知,我本可以毁灭这个世界。",
"... For all I know, I could've ended the world.": "...就我所知,\n我本可以毁灭这个世界。",
"I've always been a burden..": "我一直以来都是个累赘...",
"Why? ;Do you want me to leave so can I be your puppet again?!": "为什么?;你想让我离开然后我就能再次变成你的木偶了吗?!",
"Why? ;Do you want me to leave so can I be your puppet again?!": "为什么?;你想让我离开然后我就能\n再次变成你的木偶了吗?!",
"It.. doesn't matter..": "没...关系的...",
"You need me gone.": "你需要我消失。",
"... For the first time, I'm in control.": "...第一次时,我被操控着。",
@ -1723,27 +1723,27 @@
"For what?!": "为了什么?!",
"(It's for the best.)": "(这是最好的。)",
"Just... promise me one thing.": "只要...答应我一件事。",
"In case I'm never myself again...": "如果我永远不再是我自己了...",
"In case I'm never myself again...": "如果我永远不会\n再是我自己了...",
"You'll take care of Mom. Dad. Everyone.": "你会照顾好妈妈。爸爸。所有人。",
"It feels so easy for people to be sad these days...": "近来人们很容易感到情绪低落...",
"It feels so easy for people to be sad these days...": "近来人们很容易\n感到情绪低落...",
"And yet, despite everything... ;Even with the world on the brink of disaster...": "然而,尽管如此...;就算世界处于水深火热之处...",
"You've held onto hope.": "你一直抱着希望。",
"I trust you'll share that hope with everyone... just like you've shared it with me.": "我相信你会向所有人分享那份希望...就像你将它分享与我一般。",
"For their safety... I'll try to stay out of your way.": "为了他们的安危...我尽量不当你的路。",
"... And.. one more thing..": "...然后...还有一件事...",
"I trust you'll share that hope with everyone... just like you've shared it with me.": "",
"For their safety... I'll try to stay out of your way.": "为了他们的安危...\n我尽量不当你的路。",
"... And.. one more thing..": "...然后...\n还有一件事...",
"Don't forget to come visit me sometimes.": "别忘了时不时来看看我。",
"This has been... nice.": "与我而言已经很...不错了。",
"Thank you.": "谢谢你。",
"Thank you for everything.": "谢谢你所做的一切。",
"I don't know where I'd be without you.": "我都不知道没了你我将身处何方。",
"I don't know where I'd be without you.": "我都不知道没了你\n我将身处何方。",
"But I'm ready now. ;Ready to leave.": "但我现在已然准备好了。;准备好离开了。",
"We've got a world to save, don't we?": "我们还有个世界等待着被拯救,不是吗?",
"We've got a world to save, don't we?": "我们还有个世界等待着被拯救,\n不是吗?",
"Hey...": "嘿...",
"What happens if we make the wrong choice?": "如果我们选择了错误的路会怎样?",
"What happens if we make the wrong choice?": "如果我们误入歧途会怎样?",
"What if we fail?": "如果我们失败了会怎样?",
"The world ending... it'll be our fault.": "世界步入终焉...这都会是我们的错。",
"And me? I'll have to spectate it all... powerless...": "而我呢?我将只能在一旁看着一切...而无力回天...",
"Trapped in my own body, watching everything fall apart.": "被困在自己的身体里,看着天崩地裂。",
"The world ending... it'll be our fault.": "世界步入终焉...\n这都会是我们的错。",
"And me? I'll have to spectate it all... powerless...": "而我呢?我将只能在一旁\n看着一切...而无力回天...",
"Trapped in my own body, watching everything fall apart.": "被困在自己的身体里,\n看着天崩地裂。",
"How could I not worry?": "我怎么能不担心呢?",
"A towering pile of mattresses looms over you.": "",
"You can almost imagine how cozy it would feel to lie down on.": "",